Can I purchase a gift card online?
Unfortunately, we don't currently sell gift cards online. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
We know that purchasing gifts online can be tricky, so our Merrell Experts are here to help you find the perfect present with sizing advice, product recommendations and stock checks. They can even place the order over the phone with you!
Give them a call on 1300 131 766 and press option 1.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I make my credit note an online gift voucher instead?
Yes, we can absolutely facilitate that for you. Just double-check that the credit note has not expired and still has funds left on it.
To swap over your credit note for a gift voucher, please contact our Merrell Experts and provide them with the below details as it helps to speed up the process
- Full name
- Credit note number
- Date of expiry
READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I get an extension on my credit note?
If you need an extension, we're here to help. Simply contact our Merrell Experts below with your credit note number and we'll take it from there.
What are the Gift Card Terms & Conditions?
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- Merrell Cards can be purchased in store and are redeemable at any Merrell retail store in Australia or online at https://www.merrellaustralia.com/au/.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
- Gift Cards should be treated like cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded.
- Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
- Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.
I forgot my gift card pin?
Don’t remember your gift card PIN? No worries. Simply reach out to the Merrell Experts below and we’ll help you track it down.
Have your gift card number ready so we can assist you as quickly as possible.READ FULL ARTICLE
What can I do if I've lost my gift card?
Please treat your gift card carefully as we are not obligated to reissue a new gift card except under certain circumstances where we may choose to.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is the gift card balance?
Don’t know what your gift card balance is? Not a problem! Just follow the below steps to locate your balance.
- First, add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Next, click the “Cart” icon on the top right corner and scroll down to select “View Cart”.
- At the bottom of the shopping cart, you’ll see a section where it says “Gift Cards”.
- Pop in your gift card number followed by your pin (can be found on the back of your card).
- Click “View Balance”. Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen!
- Click “Add Gift Card” to apply it to your order!
Please note: Any vouchers issued before 05/11/2018 do not require a pin. All other Gift Cards or Vouchers will require a pin.
My gift card has just expired. Can I extend it?
All of our gift cards have an expiry date on the back of the card/voucher. Please carefully check the date as we are not obligated to extend the balance after the expiry date, except under certain circumstances where we may choose to.READ FULL ARTICLE