Can I return or get a refund on a gift card?
Gift Cards will be refunded back onto a new one.
Please note: Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.READ FULL ARTICLE
I have an online gift card, can I use it in-store?
Yes, you can.READ FULL ARTICLE
Simply head into your nearest store and present them with your digital Gift Card. Our store teams will scan the barcode which will apply the gift card amount to your purchase.
What are your Gift Card Ts & Cs?
Merrell Gift Cards can be purchased in-store and online and are redeemable at any Merrell retail store in Australia or online at www.merrell.com.au
Gift Card value must be between $20 and $999.
Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card.
Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other Gift Cards.
The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
Gift Cards should be treated like cash.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I extend my gift card?
All our gift cards have an expiry date. Please take note of this date when you receive your gift card, as we are not obligated to extend the balance after the expiry date, except under certain circumstances where we may choose to.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is my Gift Card balance?
Can’t remember the amount on your Gift Card? Not a problem!
Follow the below steps:
1. Head over to the Gift Card portal and select 'Check Card Balance'
2. Enter your card number followed by the access code (4-digit code)
3. Hit 'login' Your balance and expiry date will display on the screen, take note of it!
Can I use the portal to check the balance of my physical gift card? Yes, you can check the balance of your physical gift card using the above steps.
Any further questions? Feel free to contact our Merrell Expert below.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you sell online gift cards?
Yes, we sell online gift cards! Whether it's for yourself or someone else, we've got you covered. Click here to purchase a gift card.
Our digital Merrell gift cards are purchased online and sent via email. They work the same way as a physical gift card. You choose the amount you wish to purchase. The Gift Card will be sent to the nominated email address.
How to purchase:
1. Click 'Buy Gift Card' located under Resources at the bottom of the website
2. Select the design, quantity and value before selecting 'Add to Cart'
3. Select 'Checkout'
4. Enter your contact details and delivery address (either your own or the recipient's email address) and payment details
5. You will receive an order success message with your order number
6. A tax invoice will be emailed to the purchaser and the Gift Card recipient (email address used as the delivery address) will receive an email where they can download the gift card
To redeem online: Simply enter your Gift Card number and PIN at the checkout.
To redeem in-store: Simply present your Gift Card on your mobile device.
Please note: Gift Cards are sent as inactive and will be activated 24 hours after purchase. The Gift card value must be between $20 & $999.
Please see our Gift Card Terms & Conditions here.READ FULL ARTICLE
I forgot my gift card pin?
Don’t remember your gift card PIN? No worries. Simply reach out to the Merrell Experts below and we’ll help you track it down.
Have your gift card number ready so we can assist you as quickly as possible.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is my gift card balance?
Don’t know what your gift card balance is? Not a problem! Just follow the below steps to locate your balance.
- First, add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Next, click the “Cart” icon on the top right corner and scroll down to select “View Cart”.
- At the bottom of the shopping cart, you’ll see a section where it says “Gift Cards”.
- Pop in your gift card number followed by your pin (can be found on the back of your card).
- Click “View Balance”. Your remaining balance will be displayed on the screen!
- Click “Add Gift Card” to apply it to your order!
Please note: Any vouchers issued before 05/11/2018 do not require a pin. All other Gift Cards or Vouchers will require a pin.