FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Merrell Australia orders are delivered via StarTrack and they target next day delivery to capital cities. Delivery times to Metro areas may take 1 -3 business days and Regional areas 4 – 7 business days for orders placed before 11am AEST.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
From the moment your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.READ FULL ARTICLE
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
INSERT TRACKING LINK https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
If you have had an unsuccessful delivery, this could be for a number of reasons.READ FULL ARTICLE
Usually it is because Australia Post didn't deem the area a safe spot to leave your order and have taken it to the post office.
When this happens we strongly advise that you contact Australia Post directly on - 13 76 78 and let them know your tracking number and the will instruct you from there.
Where & how can I redeem my Merrell loyalty voucher?
In store: Either print the voucher you have received by email OR just show the email on your phone to the staff. Alternatively, store staff can find your voucher in the point of sale system.
READ FULL ARTICLE
Online: In the shopping cart (prior to the checkout) you will be able to enter the voucher and PIN in the Gift Card section.
How do I return my purchase?
You can return any item to our online store or to us in-store, just be sure to meet the conditions below and bring your proof of purchase. Please note that we are unable to facilitate PayPal returns in-store.
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoe box or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office for return.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfillment centre. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.