FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Merrell Australia orders are delivered via StarTrack and they target next day delivery to capital cities. Delivery times to Metro areas may take 1 -3 business days and Regional areas 4 – 7 business days for orders placed before 11am AEST.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
From the moment your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email notification confirming dispatch details where you will be allocated a tracking number and be advised of your allocated delivery service.READ FULL ARTICLE
To track your order log into your account and select 'Track my Order' tab on the left hand side.
INSERT TRACKING LINK https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
If you have had an unsuccessful delivery, this could be for a number of reasons.READ FULL ARTICLE
Usually it is because Australia Post didn't deem the area a safe spot to leave your order and have taken it to the post office.
When this happens we strongly advise that you contact Australia Post directly on - 13 76 78 and let them know your tracking number and the will instruct you from there.
Where & how can I redeem my Merrell loyalty voucher?
In store: Either print the voucher you have received by email OR just show the email on your phone to the staff. Alternatively, store staff can find your voucher in the point of sale system.READ FULL ARTICLE
Online: Enter the loyalty voucher number later in the checkout just prior to payment.
How do I return my purchase?
Each order is entitled to one free return; any subsequent returns to be covered by the customer. Merrell will re-charge your original method of payment if extra payment is required, if you require a partial or full refund, Merrell will refund your original method of payment. Merrell does not take responsibility for a return parcel until it is delivered, it is suggested that you register your parcel from $2.60. Registering your parcel can be used as a form of tracking your parcel delivery to Merrell. Return period is 30 days from the date of dispatch of your order. Exchanges can be made at Merrell retail stores only if it is a size exchange of the same style.
1. Call our friendly Customer Service Team on 1800 954 510 with your order number ready / or reply to your order confirmation email requesting a return number
2. The Customer Service Team will provide you with a return reference number
3. Pack up you unworn shoes or items into their original shoebox or packaging
4. Place the original shoe box or packaging into another carton or satchel
5. Place the completed return form inside the parcel
6. Clearly label the parcel with your return reference number and the following address (within 30 days for your free return)
Reply Paid 85813
INSERT RETURN REFERENCE NUMBER
34 Yarrunga St
Prestons NSW 2170
7. Drop the parcel off at your nearest post officeREAD FULL ARTICLE
Once received by Merrell your return or exchange will be processed within 3 working days