I'm having trouble with the Returns Portal?
Need help returning your item(s)?
There may be a few reasons as to why it's not working.
- Have you double-checked our Returns Policy? Some item(s) may be excluded
- Has your purchase exceeded the 30 day returns period? Our Returns Portal is only able to accept returns within the returns period.
- Are you trying to return multiple items and keep experiencing an error message? Please get in touch with our Merrell Experts here. Remember to include your order number, the item(s) you wish to return to help speed up the returns process.
Our Merrell Experts will be in touch with the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I book a return?
Please view our Online Return Policy before submitting a return.
Online Return Instructions
- Ensure your return meets our Returns Policy requirements
- Log in to My Account to book your return. Or head to our Returns Portal if you checked out as a guest. Enter your order number & its associated email address
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Pay for your return postage via credit card
- Click 'pay now' and your prepaid return postage label will be emailed to you
- Print off your label and attach it to the package (Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging).
- Don’t have a printer? No worries. Click here to find your closest Post Office that offers printing services
- Drop off your parcel at your nearest Post Office.
Good to know: Can’t remember your order number? Pop in your email address and it’ll bring up all associated order numbers.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
Cost of Returns
Returns shipping is a flat rate of $10, paid for in the Returns Portal.
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we cannot facilitate Paypal refunds in store.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
Click here for more information on how to track the status of your return.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days. Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Can I return or exchange my items?
Ordered the wrong size or had a change of mind?
We want you to be 100% happy with your items, so if you change your mind we'll happily accept a return within 30 days of purchase. Double-check that your items meet our Returns Policy.
Important to note: We do not offer exchanges for online orders. You'll automatically be issued a refund for any returned items. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend placing a new order online and return your existing item.
3 main requirements:
- returned within 30 days of purchase (with proof of purchase available if requested)
- unworn, unwashed and undamaged with original tags attached and
- in the original packaging and condition. Items cannot be sent back with their packaging exposed, taped up or otherwise damaged.
Please follow the instructions here on how to organise your return.
How can I track my return?
Once you have paid for your return, you will receive an email with further instructions.
Lodge your return at your nearest Post Office and refer to your tracking number displayed at the bottom of the email.
Clicking on that link will also direct you to the Couriers website where you can track the status of your return:
READ FULL ARTICLE
Please note: It can take anywhere between 24-48 hours for the tracking to show on the Courier's website.
Click here for more information on our Return timeframes.
When will I receive my refund?
Once you have dropped your parcel off at the Post Office, please allow some time for your item to reach our warehouse.
Tip: We recommend holding onto your Australia Post return tracking number so you can track your order and see when it reaches us.
When your return arrives, it will be processed by our returns team within 2-5 business days.READ FULL ARTICLE
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.