How do I return my purchase?
You can return any item to our online store or to us in-store, just be sure to meet the conditions below and bring your proof of purchase. Please note that we are unable to facilitate PayPal returns in-store.
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoe box or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office for return.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfillment centre. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
In-store faulty assessment
If you're in one of our stores, please ask to speak to a Manager. We have empowered both our Store & Assistant Managers to use their own discretion about your purchase.
If you the customer, deem a purchase to be a manufacturing fault, the manager can offer one of the below
Check out our Returns Policy here.READ FULL ARTICLE
- exchange for the same item
- exchange for a different size
- a full refund (depending on the payment method)
- disagree that there is a genuine manufacturing fault and therefore not process the return.
If your complaint does not relate to a purchase, please contact our Customer Experience team below.