What payment methods are accepted?
If shopping online, we accept Mastercard, VISA, American Express, PayPal, Afterpay and Merrell Gift Cards.
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I get a tax invoice for my online order?
Your confirmation email contains all the required information for tax purposes and doubles as a tax invoice.
You can save this email as a PDF, or print it if a hard copy is required.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I checkout?
We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this on our website. We suggest either switching browsers or clearing your cache and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue. If you're logged into your account, try checking out as a guest.
If you're unable to find your suburb/postcode, enter your postcode first and then select your suburb from the dropdown list.
Before re-attempting to place your order, please check your bank account and inbox to see if any funds have been deducted or if you've received a confirmation email. If so, your order has been successfully placed - our site just experienced a glitch!
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it. Contact the Merrell Experts below if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to check out.
The more details you can provide us, the better. When you reach out to us, please provide any of the below information:
- as much detail about the issue as you can.
- screenshots of error messages (if any).
- which browser you're using (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.).
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far.
How do I use my credit note?
Our credit notes can only be used in-store. When making a purchase in-store, present your credit note to the team member to have it applied to your purchase.
Want to shop online? We can convert your credit note to an online gift voucher. Please contact our Merrell Experts below for further information and assistance.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Afterpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
To check if you're eligible to use Afterpay, click here.
How do I use Afterpay online?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Your first payment will be taken when you place your order. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.
How do I use Afterpay in-store?
Open your Afterpay App to view your available spend balance. Select “Pay with Afterpay Card” and you’ll automatically be taken to your Afterpay Card in your digital wallet.
At the checkout, tap the Afterpay Card to pay. You’ll be shown your payment schedule when your purchase is complete.
Click here for more information about in-store purchases with Afterpay.
Can I return an Afterpay purchase for a refund?
As long as your item(s) adhere to our Returns Policy here, you can return an Afterpay purchase for a refund. Any funds you have already paid will be refunded back to you, and any future payments will be cancelled.
Please see here for a comprehensive breakdown on Afterpay refunds.READ FULL ARTICLE
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website.
Unfortunately, there is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that use the Merrell name and a similar-looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. These websites are not affiliated with Merrell Australia and it's highly likely that you will either be sent nothing, a counterfeit Merrell product, or an unrelated, inferior product. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the closed padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Look for reliable contact and return policy information. Can you contact the company via phone or Live Chat?
Unsure if a website stocking Merrell's is safe and legitimate? Have a query about a communication you have received? Please get in touch with our Merrell Experts below and we'll be happy to assist.
READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal and how does it work?
PayPal is an online payment system that lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout
- A PayPal pop-up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
How do Zip single-use cards work?
Zip’s Single-Use Visa Card allows you to shop with companies that aren’t partnered with Zip.
If you wish to shop with us via Zip Pay, head to the Zip App and search for Merrell. You’ll be directed to our website. When you’re ready to pay, select ‘Pay with Zip’ and a single-use card will be generated.
For a full overview, please see here.
If you need to return your order, your refund will be credited back to your Zip Account. Please see here for instructions on how to return your order.
If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to the Zip Pay team.READ FULL ARTICLE