How do I use store credit?
Our credit notes can only be used in-store. When making a purchase in-store, present your credit note to the team member to have it applied to your purchase.
Want to shop online? We can convert your credit note to an online gift voucher. Find out more info here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I get a tax invoice?
Your confirmation email is also a tax invoice. You'll find the ABN in the footer of the confirmation email.
If you did not receive your confirmation email, please get in contact with our Merrell Experts.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
What payment methods can I use?
We accept a number of payment methods such as Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Due to the evolving crisis of COVID-19, Afterpay has made some changes to their payment schedules. All customers will now pay the first payment upfront until further notice. For more information, please click here.
Afterpay is a simple instalment plan, allowing you to pay for your order in four equal instalments, due every fortnight.
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address, mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make a purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form.
How does it work?
- More time to pay. Up to 8 weeks
- No interest or added fees
- Spend up to $800
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why isn’t my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the Merrell Experts and we'll help you out.
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
READ FULL ARTICLE