What payment methods are accepted?
We accept a number of payment methods such as Mastercard, VISA, American Express, PayPal and Afterpay.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I get a tax invoice for my online order?
A tax invoice will be emailed to you, along with your order confirmation, shortly after you place your order online. You can save this email as a pdf, or print it if a hard copy is required.
We can resend an invoice if you need it, just get in touch with our Merrell Experts below.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why can't I checkout?
We're sorry that you're experiencing this on our website.
We suggest either switching browsers or deleting your cookies and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue.
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it.
Contact the Merrell Experts if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to checkout.
The more details you can provide us, the better. Let us know:
- as much detail about the issue as you can.
- screenshots of error messages (if any).
- which browser you're using.
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far.
Alternatively, you can give our Merrell Experts a call on 1300 131 766. Press option 1 once prompted. Our team will be able to securely place an online order over the phone for you.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I use my credit note?
Our credit notes can only be used in-store. When making a purchase in-store, present your credit note to the team member to have it applied to your purchase.
Want to shop online? We can convert your credit note to an online gift voucher. Find out more info here.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to shop now and pay later, always interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks.
To check if you're eligible to use Afterpay click here.
How do I use Afterpay online?
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Your first payment will be taken when you place your order. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.
How do I use Afterpay in-store?
Open your Afterpay App to view your available spend balance. Select “Pay with Afterpay Card” and you’ll automatically be taken to your Afterpay Card in your digital wallet.
At the checkout, tap the Afterpay Card to pay. You’ll be shown your payment schedule when your purchase is complete.READ FULL ARTICLE
Click here for more information about in-store purchases with Afterpay.
I think I purchased from a scam website?
We're sorry to hear that you may have purchased from a scam website. Unfortunately, there are online scams that may use the Merrell name and a similar looking website as a means of obtaining your personal and/or banking details. It's highly likely that you will never receive any product from this website. We recommend the following steps.
- Reach out to your bank immediately to discuss how you can lodge a 'chargeback' and reclaim any funds that you've spent.
- If you would like to report a scam website, please visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Tips on detecting a scam website:
- Pay attention to the address bar. Check that the URL starts with https (not http) and look for the padlock icon in the address bar to ensure there's a secure connection.
- Assess the price of the item. Does the price or offer seem too good to be true?
- Watch for poor grammar and spelling. Legitimate companies put effort into presenting a professional website.
- Look for reliable contact information. Can you contact the company either via phone, live chat or email?
If you have any queries about a communication you have received, please get in touch with our Merrell Experts through our Contact Us page.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you offer any discounts online?
We unfortunately do not offer a sign-up discount code or a discount for students, seniors, pensioners, defense or health care workers outside of our M-Rewards Loyalty Program.
We recommend joining our M-Rewards Loyalty Program where you can earn rewards and get other great benefits. Sign up here!READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I apply a discount code?
Once at the checkout, view your cart by clicking 'View' and apply your code into the Discount Code section.
Enter your code into the "Discount code" section during any stage of checkout.
Discount Code not working?
- Double-check the Ts & Cs of the discount code. You can find the information in the body of the email that you received. You may need to hit a certain threshold in order for the code to work.
- Was your discount code issued by Merrell Australia? International codes are not applicable.
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and some exclusions may apply. We recommend checking the terms and conditions related to your discount before ordering.
Why isn't my discount code working?
Having difficulty applying a discount code? Here’s what you can do:
- Ensure that you're entering the code in the correct place.
Apply your promo code in the "Discount code" box when checking out. Click here for more information on applying your discount code.
- Check that your item(s) meets the Terms & Conditions listed on the promotion. This may include:
- Sale or product exclusions - Sale items are often excluded from promotions
- Minimum spend amount
- Inability to be used in conjunction with other offers
- Double check the promo code’s spelling and expiry date. Our discount codes are case sensitive.
Followed the above instructions and still not working? Get in touch with our Merrell Experts here with screenshots of your cart and error message. We will do our best to troubleshoot this for you.
- Ensure that you're entering the code in the correct place.
Can I purchase a Merrell Gift Card online?
Just a few steps
- Choose the eGift Card design and value
- Add a personal touch with a message
- Enter your contact, delivery and payment details
- Your eGift Card will be sent to your nominated email address
Enter the eGift Card number and PIN at the checkout.
Present your eGift Card on your mobile device to our in-store team.
Please note: Gift Cards are sent as inactive and will be activated 24 hours after purchase. The Gift Card value must be between $20 & $999. Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date.
Please see our Gift Card Terms & Conditions here.
How can I check my Merrell Gift Card balance?
To check your Merrell eGift Card balance and expiry date, click here and enter your card number and PIN.
I have a Merrell eGift Card, can I use it in-store?
Yes, simply head into your nearest Merrell store and present your digital eGift Card. Our in-store team will scan the barcode and apply the gift card amount to your purchase.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return or get a refund on a gift card?
Gift Cards will be refunded back onto a new one.
Please note: Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other gift cards.
Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.READ FULL ARTICLE
What are your Merrell Gift Card Ts & Cs?
Merrell Gift Cards can be purchased in-store and online and are redeemable at any Merrell retail store in Australia or online at www.merrellaustralia.com.au
Gift Card value must be between $20 and $999.
Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the issue date, or until no amount remains on the Gift Card.
Any balance that remains on the Gift Card after expiry will not be available for use.
Gift Cards cannot be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash, reloaded, topped up or used to purchase other Gift Cards.
The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance can be used for future purchases up to the expiry date.
Gift Cards should be treated like cash.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Items purchased using Gift Cards that are subject to our returns or refunds policy will be refunded as store credit. We reserve the right to issue you with a new Gift Card equivalent to the value of your refunded Gift Card purchase.
Should we suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, we may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until we are satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time and will provide at least 14 days’ notice by posting the changes on this website. If you contact us within the notice period and do not accept the changes, we can cancel the Gift Card and refund you any value remaining on the Gift Card.READ FULL ARTICLE