I can't see my order in my account?
If you checked out as a guest, please note that your order won't show up in your "order history" if the account was created after placing the order.
What's next?READ FULL ARTICLE
You will still receive your tracking information so you can keep track of your order. Click here for ways to track your online order.
Where can I see my order history?
Want to browse through your past purchases? You'll find them all stored in your account.
Head to your 'Account' in the top right-hand corner. Once you're in, click on 'Order history'.
Remember, if you checked out as a guest and created your account afterwards, your order will not show in the ‘Order history’ section.READ FULL ARTICLE
I can’t sign into my account?
We're sorry to hear this. As a first step, double-check that you have an account with us.
If you receive emails from us, that means you are subscribed to our database and you do not have an account with us.
If you have created an account with us, that means you are an account holder. It's important to note that these are different and not the same.
- As a first step in trying to fix this issue, we suggest double (and triple) checking your details. The password is the one you set up when opening your account.
- If you're still having difficulty, we suggest clearing your cookies or using another browser.
- Resetting your password may also help you sign in - when prompted to put in your details, click the 'Forgot Password?' link and enter your email address. You'll be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as the email may end up there.
Still can't get access? Contact the Merrell Experts below and we'll be able to assist. Please provide the team with the email address used for when creating an account as this helps to speed up the process.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I reset my password?
Head to our Reset Password page and enter in your details. You'll receive an email prompting you to update your password.
Haven't received the email? Check your spam and junk inboxes - it may have filtered through there.READ FULL ARTICLE
We may collect your personal info to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
We may collect:
- Your name and contact details, such as address and phone number;
- Some personal details such as date of birth and gender;
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you may supply to us.
We will not share your information with any organisations other than the ones directly related to the delivery of your purchases e.g. courier services.
How are my cookies used?
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
- Generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
These technologies may involve placing and using data in your browser or system’s local storage. Cookies obtained by us are kept for a maximum of 30 days before being deleted.
What is the M-Rewards Loyalty Program?
As a member of the M-Rewards Loyalty program, you'll receive all the below rewards and benefits!
* A $30 reward every time you spend $300
* Exclusive member offers
* Invitations to VIP events
* Advance notice of sales
* Notifications of new products available
* Access to competitions
Click here for more information on how to sign up.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I sign up for M-Rewards?
You can sign up in any of our retail stores. Just speak to a team member and they will assist you!
Or you can create an account online here. Once you have created an account, all your future transactions (in-store and online) will count towards your next loyalty voucher!
Please note that if you sign up in-store you will also need to head online to create an online account. Use the same email you signed up with in-store and your points from in-store purchases will be added automatically.READ FULL ARTICLE
Where & how can I redeem my Merrell rewards?
In-store: Either print the rewards you have received by email OR show the email on your phone to the staff. Alternatively, store staff can find your rewards in the point of sale system.
Online: When you are logged in and add an item to your cart, you will be shown your available rewards. Click 'redeem' to apply the reward to your purchase.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I use my rewards at any time, on any product?
Yes, as long as the total cart value is $50 or above. Merrell rewards are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Good to know: Rewards can only be redeemed on transactions of $50 or more and must be used in the same transaction.READ FULL ARTICLE
I haven't received my M-Rewards voucher?
Your M-Rewards voucher will typically be sent within 24 hours of your purchase.
If you haven't received an email within this time, please double check your junk folder - our emails sometimes fall there.
If the email is still missing after 24 hours, please get in contact with our Merrell Experts and they will investigate for you.
Please provide the below information as it helps to speed up the process
- Order number
Our Merrell Experts will be able to provide the next steps.
I made a purchase in-store, but the points aren't showing in my account?
Points from in-store transactions will be automatically added to your account, unfortunately, they are not able to be viewed online.
If you want to double-check your full points balance, please reach out to our Customer Experience below.READ FULL ARTICLE