We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you change your mind, we're happy to accept all returns, provided our three return conditions are met:
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged with original tags attached.
- Item(s) are in original packaging or shoebox in their original condition.
Please note: We cannot accept your return if the shoebox is taped, damaged or has postal stickers attached
RETURN TO STORE
Whether you shopped online or in-store, you can return your item at any Merrell store provided our return conditions are met. Our in-store team can help you with a refund or exchange, pending stock availability.
View our store locator HERE.
If you would like to return an online purchase via post, click HERE to start the return process via our Returns Portal. Follow the prompts to purchase and print your return shipping label, then post your item at the Post Office. Click HERE for more information on how to book your online return.
- Package your return: Shoeboxes must be protected by a satchel or similar. If the shoebox is taped or has postal stickers attached, we cannot accept your return.
- Return costs: A flat, $10 fee for a prepaid shipping label is payable by the customer during the Returns Portal process.
- No exchanges: We do not offer online exchanges. Please post your item back to us for a refund and place a new order.
Refunds will be automatically issued via your original payment method. Please allow up to 5 business days for funds to reflect in your account. Click here for more information.
Third-Party & International Purchases
Merrell's purchased from overseas distributors, outlets or third-party websites such as eBay cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned by Merrell Australia; we advise you to contact the place of purchase for any warranty claims. We do not accept incorrect sizing exchanges or change-of-mind returns for overseas purchases.