Merrell stands behind all the products that we produce with an assurance of quality materials and workmanship. Please see below for our warranty period and conditions.
Boots & shoes: 12 months
Sandals: 6 months
If your item(s) meet the below criteria, then we will offer a refund online or refund/exchange in-store.
• The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality
• The product is not fit for its intended purpose
• The product does not match the sample or our description
Note: This does not cover normal wear and tear, improper care, improper use, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and/or use.
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result of misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Improper fit/comfort issues
If you believe any purchased items may have a manufacturing fault, please contact the Merrell Experts here and provide the below information;
- Order number or proof of purchase
- photos that display the fault from all angles
Our Merrell Experts will be able to advise the next steps.
Important to note: If the item(s) were purchased from a Merrell stockist please take them back to the place of purchase, they will need to assess them for you and handle the warranty process. Our Merrell Experts unable to assist with any third party retailer claims.