Merrell stands behind all the products we produce with an assurance of quality materials and workmanship. Please see below for our warranty period and conditions.
Boots & Shoes: 12 months
Sandals: 6 months
If your item(s) meet the below criteria, we will offer a refund online or refund/exchange in-store:
• The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality
• The product is not fit for its intended purpose
• The product does not match the sample or our description
Note: This does not cover normal wear and tear, improper care, improper use, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and/or use.
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result of misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Improper fit/comfort issues
If you believe any purchased items may have a manufacturing fault, please see here for instructions on initiating an assessment.
Important to note: If the item(s) were purchased from a Merrell stockist (not directly from our website or one of our stores), please take them back to the place of purchase as they will need to assess them for you and handle the warranty process. Our Merrell Experts are unable to assist with any third-party retailer claims.