If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we cannot facilitate Paypal refunds in store.
Please note that all online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns. You can check out our Returns Policy.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoebox or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office for return.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-5 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
HOW DO I RETURN WHEN I PURCHASED WITH PAYPAL?
If you made a purchase via PayPal, please note that we cannot accept returns to any of our stores.
You are welcome to post your back to our online store and we will refund your order in accordance with your original payment method.
PayPal will be in touch once they have finalised your refund and you will need then need to transfer the funds into your bank account if you wish.
For instructions on how to return your item, please see our Returns Policy.
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.
You can also get your money back on your return shipping fee. Click here for more information.
HOW DO I RETURN WHEN I PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY?
If you paid for your order via AfterPay, you are welcome to head to your nearest store and return the item in person OR you can post your item back to our online store. Take a look at our Returns Policy to find out more information.
When your refund is processed, AfterPay will send you an email and make the necessary adjustments to your payment schedule.
For example, if you've made two repayments you will be refunded for those two payments and all further payments will be cancelled.
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchanges, but you are welcome to repurchase on a new barcode. If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, head to their website for more information.
Got questions? Reach out to our Customer Experience team below and they'll help you out