We are experiencing delivery delays to our returns warehouse. This is due to the impact of COVID-19 on Australia Post and the TOLL global outage. These delays will also result in an additional refund processing delay of 2 - 5 business days. We apologise for the inconvenience! Our teams are working hard to process your refunds as promptly as possible.
If you would like to avoid return postage fees, you are welcome to visit one of our stores and return or exchange your shoes in person. Please note that we cannot facilitate Paypal refunds in store.
Please note that all online returns must be dropped off at your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
1. Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns. You can check out our Returns Policy.
3. Pop in your order number and the email address used for placing the order. Click 'Start Return'.
4. Complete the prompted steps to select the items for return and reason.
5. Print the provided shipping label and attach it to the package. We do recommend using a device such as a desktop computer that is connected to a printer for this step.
6. Items are in their original condition and original shoebox or packaging (please note: packaging must not be damaged or marked).
7. Pack your return in another carton or satchel to protect the original packaging.
8. Take your package to your closest post office for return.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-5 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.