1. CHECK OUR RETURN CONDITIONS
Before booking your return online, check that your item(s) meet our return conditions below:
- Item(s) were purchased within the last 30 days and proof of purchase can be provided
- Item(s) must be unused, unwashed, or otherwise undamaged
- Item(s) are in original, undamaged packaging (shoes in original shoebox, apparel with original hang tags attached)
2. PACKAGE YOUR RETURN
Place your return into a satchel or box so that the product arrives protected and undamaged.
Do not use the shoebox as an external postage box. Any orders returned in a taped-up or damaged shoebox, or with the label stuck to the shoebox, will be rejected and returned to sender.
3. BOOK YOUR RETURN
Once packaged safely, click HERE to book your return. Follow the prompts to pay for and print a return shipping label. Attach the label to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest Post Office.
- Return shipping costs: A flat, $10 fee for a prepaid shipping label is payable by the customer during the Returns Portal process.
- Entering your order number: Your order number will start with MERAU. Do not include the # or any other symbols.
- Don't have a printer at home? Your returns label includes a QR code which can be scanned and printed at the Post Office.
- Tracking your return: A returns tracking link will be emailed to you when you finalise your return.
Once your return arrives back with us, please allow 2-3 business days for this to be processed. You'll then be refunded via your original payment method and notified via email - please allow up to 5 business days for the funds to reflect in your account.
Please note: any shipping fees applied to original online orders will not be included in your refund, even if the whole order is returned.